Business Development Manager (Indonesia)
Volunteers NeededWorking Location:
Indonesia-Flexible (Working from Home)
Hours: 16 hours per week
Are you passionate about People, Planet, Travel and Wellness?
If yes, then let's collaborate together if you are passionate about our mission and willing to contribute through your Talent. Levitatee is seeking Volunteers to support our Business Development Manager role in Indonesia.About Levitatee:
We are first of its kind Online Transformation Travel Agency (OTTA) that aims to sell Wellness Packages through our user friendly platform and help people rediscover their best potential and highest Self.
Working with us, you get to work with passionate people who unite to make this planet a better place for humans through selling Wellness Soulful packages. You get to learn from experienced professionals in this space as we unfold this journey together and get self satisfying enriching entrepreneurial hands on experience.
For more visit our about us page.About Role:
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Business Development Manager for Indonesia to join our growing team. The primary role of this role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest for potential Partners. He/She should be able to plan approaches and pitches that will convince potential Partners to partner with us in our mission. For mutual benefit. He/She must be able to develop a rapport with new Supplier Partners, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.Role Responsibilities:
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote our products/services addressing or predicting clients/Partner objectives
- Prepare Levitatee Partner Contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Most Importantly passionate about People, Planet, Travel and Wellness.
- Interns are welcome to express interest and join us.
- Min 1+ years’ experience in Business Development or Account Management.
- Skills like Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office is nice to have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a flexible attitude to work in a startup environment.
To apply for this role, send us your CV at email@example.com or apply on our careers page.